Cub News Recap for Nov 2021
What happened this past month? Did you miss any of it? Catch up now with a lightning recap.
- Popcorn* – Payment due to council by 4pm Nov 12. Online orders end Dec 3. Prize form.
- Camp Improvements – LHC has a multi-year strategy to update our camps. Presentations took place at Sep Roundtable and over Zoom. Contact your Commissioner for more info if you missed it.
- Recharter – LHC Update
- New system this year. View info online or attend training 10/13 7pm at St. Barnabas UMC
- Membership fee updates (infographic)
- YPT must be taken annually going forward. Expiration date must read Jan 1, 2023 or later for all registered adults.
- Cub Family Adventure – Worth Ranch 11/5-11/7
- District Banquet & Awards – 11/9 7pm at St Barnabas UMC (in lieu of Roundtable)
- University of Scouting – Offering position specific training virtually during the week, and other Cub topics in-person on Saturday, November 20.
- Annual District Meeting – 12/14 7pm at St Barnabas UMC (in lieu of Roundtable)
- Cub-O – NEW DATE – Sid Richardson 1/7-1/9
- Trout-o-ree – Tahuaya 1/14-16 & 1/28-1/30
- Day Camp 2022 – THREE DAY FORMAT – Save the date: 6/13/2022-6/15/2022 7:45am – 3:45pm
- National Jamboree 2023 – Some AoLs might qualify (must be 12 as of July 2023). Talk to your local troops for more information!
Tags: cub, news, roundtable